Use of the Site by the User means full acceptance of the Agreement.
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
- This Еnd-User Licence Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) refers to the site located at sano-roller.com
- This Agreement governs the relationship between the Site Administration and the User of this Site.
- The site administration reserves the right to change, add or delete clauses of this Agreement at any time without notifying the User and carrying out any related procedures.
DEFINITIONS OF THE TERMS
The following terms are used in this Agreement:
- “Site Administration” – authorized site management officers who organize and (or) perform all operations related to the site operation, processing personal data, and also determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data.
- “Site User” (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a natural or legal person having access to the Site via the Internet, as well as in any other way and using the Site.
- 3. “Site Content” (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) – protected results of intellectual activity, including texts of literary works, their names, prefaces, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, textual, photographic, derivatives , composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, programs, databases, as well as design, structure, choice, coordination, appearance, general style and layout of the Content, which is part of the Site and other intellectual property collectively and / or individually contained on the Site.
SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
- The subject of this Agreement is to provide the User with access to the information contained on the Site and the provided services.
- The scope of this Agreement includes all the existing (actually functioning) services of the Site at the moment, as well as any subsequent modifications and additional services that appear in the future.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to and fully accepted this Agreement.
- Site User is aware of the fact that products and services are available “as they are”.
- 5. The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine, international legislation and this Agreement.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The Site Administration has the right to:
- Unilaterally, without any notifications and additional procedures, to limit access to the Site to anyone in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement, the legislation of Ukraine, international legislation.
- The User has the right to:
- Use all services available on the Site.
- Use the Site solely for the purposes and in the manner prescribed by the Agreement and not prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
- View and download the materials on this Site only for personal non-commercial use, subject to the preservation of all copyright information and other information about the right of ownership contained in the source materials and any copies thereof.
- Site User undertakes to:
- Provide, upon request by the Site Administration, additional information that is directly related to the services provided by this Site.
- To respect the property and non-property rights of authors and other right holders when using the Site.
- Do not take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Site.
- Do not disseminate using the Site any information that is confidential and protected by the legislation of Ukraine about individuals or legal entities.
- Avoid any actions as a result of which the confidentiality of information protected by the legislation of Ukraine may be violated.
- Do not use the Site for the dissemination of advertising information, except with the consent of the Site Administration.
- Do not use the Site for the purpose of:
- Downloading content that is illegal violates any rights of third parties; propagandizes violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination on racial, national, sexual, religious, social grounds; contains inaccurate information and (or) insults to specific individuals, organizations, authorities.
- Encouragement to commit unlawful actions, as well as assistance to persons whose actions are aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions in force on the territory of Ukraine.
- Violations of the rights of minors and (or) causing them harm in any form.
- Representation of oneself for another natural or legal person without sufficient rights issued in accordance with the current legislation, including the employees of this Site.
- Misleading about the properties and characteristics of the services posted on the Site.
- Incorrect comparison of services, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons (who do not) use certain services, or condemnation of such persons.
- The user is prohibited to:
- Use any device, program, procedure, algorithm, or method, automatic device, or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy, or track the content of this Site.
- Violate, prevent the proper functioning of the Site.
- Independently, without the consent and permission of the Site Administration, modify the materials on this Site, and distribute or display them in any way or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes. Any use of these materials on other sites or on computer networks.
- bypass the navigation structure of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically represented by the services of this Site.
- Perform any actions aimed at unauthorized access to the functions of the Site, any other systems or networks related to this Site, as well as to any services offered on the Site.
- Violate the security or authentication system on the Site or on any network related to the Site.
- Perform a reverse search, track or try to track any information about any other user of the Site. Use the Site and its Content for any purpose prohibited by the laws of Ukraine, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity.
USE OF THE SITE
- The Site and the Content included in the Site is owned and operated by the Site Administration.
- The content of the Site may not be copied, published, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, as well as posted on the global Internet network without the prior written consent of the Site Administration, compiled in accordance with established procedures.
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark law, as well as other rights related to intellectual property and unfair competition law.
- This Agreement extends to all additional provisions for the provision of services provided on the Site.
- Information posted on the Site cannot be interpreted as a change to this Agreement.
- By registering on the Site, you agree to provide accurate information about yourself and your contact information. As a result of registration, you will receive a username and password for the security of which you are responsible. You are also responsible for all actions under your username and password on the Site In case of loss of registration data, you agree to let us know/
- By contacting us or leaving comments on the Site, you are responsible that this message is not illegal, harmful, threatening, slanderous, contrary to moral norms, violates copyrights, promotes hatred and / or discrimination of people for racial, ethnic, gender, religious, social grounds, contains insults to specific individuals and organizations, as well as in any other way violates the current legislation of Ukraine. You agree that the Administration may delete any message without your consent, and also use it at its own discretion without payment. The Site Administration is not responsible for any information posted by the Site Users
- Any losses that the User may incur in the event of deliberate or reckless violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as due to a violation of this agreement by any other User, are not reimbursed by the Site Administration.
- The site administration is not responsible for:
- Delays or failures in the process of the operation, caused by force majeure, as well as any case of problems in telecommunications, computer, electrical and other related systems serving the site or the user.
- Actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays associated with their work.
- Proper functioning of the Site, if the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also does not have any obligations to provide users with such means.
BREACH OF THE TERMS OF END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information collected about the User of this Site, if the disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the unauthorized use of the Site or to establish (identify) the User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Site Administration or other Users’ Site.
- The site administration has the right to disclose any information about the User, which it deems necessary to fulfill the provisions of current legislation or court decisions, ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement, protect the rights or security of the Site Administration, Users.
- The site administration has the right to disclose information about the User, if the current legislation of Ukraine requires or permits such disclosure.
- The site administration is not liable to the User or third parties for the termination of access to the Site in case of violation by the User or third parties of any provision of this Agreement or another document containing the conditions for using the Site.
NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA USE
- When using the information posted on the Site, the Site’s hardware automatically recognizes the network (IP) addresses and domain names of each User (the Site’s visitor). The mentioned information; email addresses of persons using the interactive services of the Site and (or) sending emails to the addresses indicated on the Site; automatically accumulated information on which Internet pages of the Site were accessed by users; other information (including personal information) communicated by users is stored using the technical means of the Site for the purposes listed in paragraph three of this section.
- Information about users of the Site, accumulated and stored in the technical means of the Site, is used solely for the purpose of improving the ways and methods of presenting information on the Site, improving the service for its users (visitors), identifying the most visited Internet pages (interactive services) of the Site keeping statistics of visits to the Site.
- Personal information about users of the Site is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of the Ukrainian and international legislation on personal data. User’s feedback posted on the Site is considered available to anyone without any restrictions and can be used by the Site Administration without any restrictions.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- In the event of any disagreements or disputes between the Parties to this Agreement, a prerequisite before applying to the court is to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).